[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 11 - Debian Android App

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:27:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week was a busy one as well.
The udd scripts i made/altered a week ago were uploaded to /cgi-bin so
I added a UI for the UDD and for the common interest finder page. It's
still a bit ugly but i will do the styling all together after
everything else works.
I also added a Links page with an autosearch textfield that searches
and limits the links as you type letters for them.  Now I just need to
fill it with useful links.
The apk in the repo[0] is updated to the latest version so beta tests
are welcome.

In the upcoming week I will add a "report new bug in package" and a
"respond to bug report with new mail" feature in each corresponding
page that will forward you to your selected mail application with some
preformated from,to,subject,body fields.
Also I will be doing a bit of travelling this week for 2 days so I
don't know how much else I will be able to make.

[0]: https://github.com/uberspot/DebianDroid