[Soc-coordination] Status report, week 3 - Enabling free multimedia real-time communications (RTC) with Debian

Catalin Usurelu catalin.usurelu5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 20:26:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm sorry for not sending the report on Friday, I've been pretty stressed
this past week and forgot to send it, won't happen again.

The past week I continued with learning ASIO in order to make reTurn
authentication asynchronous but I wasn't able to do much, I still need to
figure out how to integrate it in reTurn. Daniel suggested we change the
 schedule a bit in order to correctly carry out at least 1 or 2 goals for
the project and he is also helping me split everything into smaller tasks
so it will be easier.

So, what I've done for the past week:
- Continued learning ASIO and plan on how to use it in making reTurn
authentication asynchronous.
- Set up a test environment - for the moment I've set up Jitsi to
communicate with repro.
- I've created my PGP key - I know it's a small task and should have done
it a long time ago but now it is necessary.

For this week:
- Continue setting up the test environment
- Run some of the unit test code
- Make small changes to the code

Kind regards,
Catalin