[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 4 - Debian android app report

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:40:53 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week I successfully integrated the ksoap2 library and found out
how I send/receive soap requests with the pts/bts api.
It had to use wireshark to check the in/outgoing soap requests made by
the soap_query.py script available and compare those with ksoap2's
requests. But it works fine now. Besides that i didn't do anything
else mainly because I got sick on wednesday and had a 37-38C fever for
the past days (it's a bit better now).

For the next week i plan to:
- get better
- make functions for each corresponding soap call in bts and pts and
parse them appropriatelly so that it's ready to use
- and if i have enough time either make an api for calling some useful
udd scripts available online or start integrating the pts/bts api with
the app UI.

Best regards,
Paul Sarbinowski