[Soc-coordination] Status Report of MIPS N32/N64 Port, Week 4

Eleanor Chen chenyueg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:55:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

In the fifth week of this GSoC project, I've cross compiled 12 source
packages using my cross toolchain built last week.

These packages are mostly basic libraries and selected to be easy to
pass so I can get familiar with cross-build environment. busybox is
also built and it might be usable for debugging in my future work.

The source packages are[1]:

acl
attr
busybox
bzip2
cppunit
db-defaults
libwibble
libsepol
libsigc++-2.0
pcre3
xz-utils
zlib

A bug has been reported to xz-utils: #717342[2]

[1]http://vip.moonux.org/~eleanor/gsoc2013/week4/
[2]http://bugs.debian.org/717342

Best wishes,

Eleanor

--
It is the time you have spent for your rose that makes your rose so important.