[Soc-coordination] Status Report Week 6, Extending oath-toolkit and dynalogin to provide CROTP/OCRA

Fabian Grünbichler fabian.gruenbichler at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 25 19:00:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

An early report from me this time as I am on vacation (and currently
waiting for dinner :))

*Things done this week*

Nothing. See above ;)

*Plans for the next week*

I received more detailled feedback and suggestions for changes from one
of my mentors which I will try to incorporate during the next week. I
will file my mentor/org evaluation as well until next friday.

Otherwise, I will continue to enjoy my vacation :) I will return home on
August 2nd, I will send a more detailled plan for the next week in my
next report (which might be delayed a little bit accordingly).

Regards,
Fabian