[Soc-coordination] Fedmsg for Debian, weekly status report 17/06 -> 21/06

Simon Chopin chopin.simon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:57:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm Simon, from France, and I'm working on using the fedmsg message
system for the Debian infrastructure, with Nicolas Dandrimont as mentor.

For this first week, I have pretty much finished the packaging of all
fedmsg dependencies, and am mostly waiting for my sponsor to upload them
(hey Paul ;-) ). In the mean time, I've worked on debexpo, trying to get
it up and running and emitting messages on upload, which isn't as easy
as it would seem at first sight.

Sadly, I haven't done nearly as much as I hoped, since I've been sick
for a few days, I will however catch up on the work during the weekend,
with hopefully some patches ready by Monday.

For the next week, I'll continue to work on patches for debexpo to send
more messages to the bus, and will work on a package for fedmsg itself
with ad hoc default configuration.

Cheers,

Simon