[Soc-coordination] Status Report of MIPS N32/N64 Port, Week 0

Eleanor Chen chenyueg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:00:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

My name is Eleanor Chen and I will be doing MIPS N32/N64 Port this summer.

In the first week, I did not do much but simply read some
documentations and had a few sample tests.

 * Read Debian Policy
 * Read Debian New Maintainers' Guide
 * Worked on dpkg to make it recognize mips64el
 * Talked with my mentor a lot and had a few brain storm

Since this is the first week that everything just went started, there
is not much to say, but I will get more work done next week.

Thank you.

Eleanor

--
It is the time you have spent for your rose that makes your rose so important.