[Soc-coordination] Status Report of ZFS on Linux Integration, Week 0

Aron Xu happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:05:19 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am Aron Xu from Beijing, China. In this year's GSoC, I'll be working
on ZFS on Linux Integration.

During the past days, I did the following things:

 1. Started reading Oracle ZFS Administration Guide
 2. Continued my previous work on all kinds of license auditing.
 3. Continued to assess the status quo and to check things out on Aloith's Git.

I am happy to let you know that the work went very smoothly, and I
believe this project will be a success.

Regards,

Aron Xu