[Soc-coordination] Weekly Status Report 6.17-6.21 by ShuxiongYe

Shuxiong Ye yeshuxiong at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 08:41:48 UTC 2013

> Was the rebuild with OpenJDK 7 done during the community bonding period?
> (I guess so looking at the bugs linked from the page). Could you point us
> documentation on the rebuild: the list of results and how the rebuild was
> done?

No, things go a little different with the plan.
We are going to fix the existing bugs on the list first, and I think it
would be finished in a week.
Then we do the rebuild in week3(July1-July7) or week4.

--
Sincerely

Shuxiong Ye

School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University