[Soc-coordination] Leiningen & Clojure packaging - Report 1

Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza eugeniocanom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 14:01:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

Last week I met with my mentors and we talked about a few issues that have
to be solved before I proceed packaging and adding more features to
clojurehelper. So this week I've done:

*Specify utf-8 as the encoding of all python scripts.
*Renamed ln_* to lein_*
*Use EPL-1 as the default license for the files.
*Fixed environment issue with dch
*Fixed pep8 errors.

*What I'll be doing for next week:*
*Improve the code of the lein xml plugin.
*Handle file operations in a smarter way (check for existance, use 'with'
context manager...)
*Refactor lein_makepkg as it's getting too cluttered. (modularize better)
*Incorporate configparser.
*Use javahelper sequence along with clojurehelper, not replace it.

I understand I changed my plans from last week, we decided it was best to
do all this before proceeding. I've also been studying and taking my final
exams which is why this week as been a little slow.

Cheers,
Eugenio