[Soc-coordination] Gustavo Alkmim - Report 12 - Automate Bootstrap Tool

Gustavo Prado Alkmim alkmim at ic.unicamp.br
Sun Sep 8 04:51:14 UTC 2013

############ Week 15 - Report 12

This week I finished finish the script to make easier the modification of
the sources and applied some bugfixes to all other scripts.

 This week I mainly concentrated on the creation of patches to enable the
crossbuild of the bootstrap packages. All the patches are available in the
git repository.

All the codes are in the git repository in [1]. I also added to the git the
structure of the Debian reprepro repositories I configured in my local
tests. to populate the repository the user just have to run a script inside
the directory.

Next week:
   -- Keep working on the patches to enable the crossbuilding of packages
   -- Test the scripts while working on the patches

Cheers,

Gustavo Prado Alkmim
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação (UFLA)
Doutorando em Ciência da Computação (UNICAMP)

--
"Do que adianta para o homem ganhar o mundo e perder sua alma???"