[Soc-coordination] Final report - Debian MIPS N32/N64 Port

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at posteo.de
Tue Sep 24 21:47:25 UTC 2013

> Hi, This is the fourteenth report of Debian MIPS N32/N64 Port project,
> which is the final one. I would like to thank everyone that helped on
> making this project possible, the main project goal is accomplished.

Hi Eleanor,

any chance that your work is going to be integrated into
debian-ports.org?  I.e. as a standard debian repository that can be used
with multistrap to setup a MIPS64 chroot inside a standard mipsel Debian
system?  I only found this (via google)

  http://vip.moonux.org/~eleanor/gsoc2013/week11/

which doesn't have any debian repository metainfo (and also looks quite
incompelete).  Where can we find the 5000 packages that you already
built?

Thanks for all your work.  I'm looking forward to running MIPS64el
Debian sometime in the future (maybe not in 2013 :)

cheers,

David
--
GnuPG public key: http://dvdkhlng.users.sourceforge.net/dk2.gpg
Fingerprint: B63B 6AF2 4EEB F033 46F7  7F1D 935E 6F08 E457 205F