[Soc-coordination] Final report for Package elementary Software for Debian

Shnatsel . shnatsel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:08:35 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

He's my short "standalone" report of what I've accomplished throughout the
program.

I've packaged for Debian all elementary applications, libraries, artwork,
and shell components that have ever had a stable release - with the
exception of Wingpanel, which is now being tackled separately and already
compiles.

Some of the packages are still in the NEW queue and some are not yet
reviewed by my mentor, their status can be tracked at
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=sergey@elementaryos.org

The versions I've packaged come from the Freya series and at the moment
they're mostly bzr snaphshots, since Luna's stable releases do not play
well with GTK newer than 3.4. I intend to upload stable releases as soon as
they're tagged upstream.

Cheers,
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff