[Soc-coordination] GoSC 2014 Project proposal

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Sat Feb 15 16:10:39 UTC 2014

* olivier sallou <olivier.sallou at gmail.com> [2014-02-15 16:34:46 +0100]:

> Hi,
> I have added a project proposal to extend bootstrap-vz (the new
> debian-build-cloud) [0]
> We expect to develop new provider and tools to build Debian cloud images.
>
> The project has been set in "Projects ideas without confirmed mentors".
> How can it be moved to "Projects with confirmed mentors" ?

Hi Olivier,

Interesting sounding project! I just moved the page to the Projects/ directory
instead of ProjectProposals.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."
(By Tarl Neustaedter)