[Soc-coordination] GSOC '14 project queries.

Subhashish Pradhan sprkv5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 21:30:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am Subhashish (a student), and I noticed (through distrowatch.com) that
there's a project titled "Package elementary software" and that it doesn't
have any confirmed mentor. My queries are:

1. Is that project open to take up as of now?

2. Is there someone with an insight into elementary project in debian with
whom I can discuss about it and start working now?

3. I am familiar with Java but can take up Vala in a couple of weeks
(started looking into it today).

Regards,
Subhashish Pradhan