[Soc-coordination] GSoC2014 - Getting Muon Ready [Week8]

Floris Stoica-Marcu floris.sm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 07:23:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

This week I have continued the AppstreamQt integration into Muon; Pushed
the modifications to the appstream-apt branch of Muon. I also did some
changes to the way it does placeholder icons (no actual icons just yet!).

There are still some things missing from Appstream that we'd like to bring
back like ShowOnlyIn, but I think we are surely contributing to Appstream
as well;

On the workbench I also have some changes to sorting and some ReviewBackend
changes for Debian.

This week:
 -Appstream integration
 -Resolved placeholder icon for Muon using Appstream
 -Sorting by project group (not approved yet)
 -investigated check-language-support for Debian
 -small functionality change to the ReviewBackend
Next week:
 -Continuing Appstream integration
 -Trying to bring in check-language-support or make something similar for
Debian

--
Stoica-Marcu Floris-Andrei
floris.sm at gmail,com