[Soc-coordination] [GSoC2014][debci] Weekly report

kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:44:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

This week I found reported bugs and patches to some of packages that contains in
my list of next packages. This packages are:

- pyptlib (reported bug with patch) - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=728101
- python-dateutil (reported bug with patch) - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=734579
- bedtools (reported bug only) - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747337

After this I continued with the next packages, they are coreutils and jemalloc.
I had some difficults in this packages, they look like easy, because run locally
all the tests pass, but when I run the tests in debci way broke some of them.
I think that jemalloc package will be more simple to correct than coreutils.
I am trying to experiment somethings, but I didn't find the right answer yet. I
will work hard to finish it and send this patches until next friday.

Regards,
--
Lucas Kanashiro
Engenharia de Software - FGA/UnB