[Soc-coordination] Weekly Report

Александр Овчинников sanek23994 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:11:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Please see my weekly report:
On this week I have started from these issues:
http://clang.debian.net/status.php?version=3.4&key=WRONG_DEFAULT_DECLARATION
but it was really hard to resolve them and I failed.
First of all it seems like the most of these issues contains dependencies
from the standard C++ library header so I don't know what I should do next
with them?

Then I resolve all *"Use of old GNU field designator"* issues:
ffrenzy

751442 <http://bugs.debian.org/751442>  filtergen

751443 <http://bugs.debian.org/751443>  indicator-session

751444 <http://bugs.debian.org/751444>  libappindicator

751445 <http://bugs.debian.org/751445>  libindicate

751446 <http://bugs.debian.org/751446>  libindicator

751447 <http://bugs.debian.org/751447>
After that I started with "
*"Unused const variable" issues:*

   - geis fixed 751539
   - libgdf fixed 751540
   - xneur fixed 751542
   - guile-cairo failed too many errors for unused variables it should take
   to understand what is wrong with this package, because I think that this is
   not is unused issue, it is a like macros problem.
   - ncap failed I fixed unused problem but then I have caught "format
   string is not a string literal"  error, so it will take more time

--
Alexander

Best regards.