[Soc-coordination] Status Report: ListArchive - week 6

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 21:54:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

after optimizing processing input data (emails in mbox) in last
weeks, now in this week I looked at retrieving data from
archive/database. This week I spent my time on profiling perl
code which is responsible for retrieving emails from database
(with specific conditions). I fixed more SQL code to use indexes
where possible which leads to speed up result of sqlite select
statements. Next thing on which I worked is generating tree of
emails. Now cgi script which showing web page of emails/trees
should be faster. It is still not perfect and I would need to
modify algorithm of generating emails to better deal with email
incorrect trees/DAGs (e.g. when some emails in incomplete
transitive closure of DAG are missing).

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com