[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2014: mhonarc replacement for lists.debian.org

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:49:11 UTC 2014

> Do you own the copyright to that lump of code you wrote during your bachelor
> thesis, and can you license it freely? Could you do that now?

Yes, code is mine and I can release it under free license. And I think
there should not be any problem to do it now. Reason why I do not want
to do it now is somehow philosophical. Code itself does not working
and complete (e.g it is not executable). When I'm working on something
I lot of times rewriting same parts of code or choosing between
alternatives before final release. This means that lot of lines of
code which I write are never used and are deleted (or replaced by
something else). And same it is for my bachelor project.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com