[Soc-coordination] " [GSoC]intersted in working in Linux hardware support for one mobile device"

waleed ziad wela64waleed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:13:10 UTC 2014

Hi Mr.sukhbir ,

First thank you for your reply , second i have already picked a
project it is called " Linux hardware support for one mobile device"
here https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2014/Projects/LinuxMobileDeviceSupport
and i mailed the mentor but unfortunately  he didn't reply so i was
hoping he could see it in the mailing list or any anyone could give me
a piece of advice on  what to do , so  i would appreciate any help ,
and thanks again .

Regards ,

--
Waleed Ziad