[Soc-coordination] Project Idea fot GSoC

José Luis Sanroma Tato josel.sanromatato at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:13:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

I think I did everything in time by 2 pm (utc) of the last Friday.

Today when I was going to review what I did to add some details to the
project I realized that I forgot to add the link to my application and the
project I proposed in the Debian wiki, I hope that is not a problem because
I think I registered my proposal in melange in time.
Is there any way to verify that everything is OK? does anyone have to
review the proposal submitted in melange website?

Thanks in advance.