[Soc-coordination] Status Report for Packaging elementary Software, week 1

Shnatsel . shnatsel at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:57:46 UTC 2014

Status Report for Packaging elementary Software - week 1

This week I have packaged an up-to-date version of Granite, the elementary
shared library, based on the packaging of a much older version that was
available in Debian as well as the upstream packaging that I co-authored.

The package has been accepted to Debian Experimental and has passed the NEW
queue. Its build status can be viewed at
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=granite&suite=experimental

This upload should close all open bugs for Granite source package. I'm
still waiting for some builds in buildd to confirm that
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=693605 is indeed fixed.

With Granite in the repositories I can now move on to packaging the
elementary desktop applications and shell components.

Regards,
--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff