[Soc-coordination] week 11 report: improve the debian port mipsel

Arturo Borrero Gonzalez arturo.borrero.glez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:06:09 UTC 2015

# GSoC 2015 week 11 report: Improve the Debian port mipsel

This week I've been working with these packages:
 * madness [0]
 * nim [1]
 * capnproto [2]
 * opencollada [3]

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=madness&arch=mipsel&ver=0.10-1&stamp=1437866412
[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=nim&arch=mipsel&ver=0.11.2%2Bdfsg1-2&stamp=1438296591
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=capnproto&arch=mipsel&ver=0.5.2-2&stamp=1436959645
[3] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=opencollada&arch=mipsel&ver=0.1.0~20140703.ddf8f47%2Bdfsg1-1&stamp=1438038099

Please note I was traveling most of this week, so this report is a bit
limited/sparse (and late).
I'm currently working in more packages (see weekly report 10), these 4
are the ones I was somehow involved 3-9 Aug.

## madness

Package is now fixed [4] (version 0.10-3).

[4] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=madness&arch=mipsel

## nim

Maintainer wants to disable the mipsel build. However upstream is
willing to fix it.
More work is required here.

## capnproto

Followed up with upstream, maintainer and other interested people.
More work is required.

## opencollada

No movements regarding the ticket I opened upstream [5].

[5] https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenCOLLADA/issues/338

--
Arturo Borrero González