[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 10: Apport for Debian

Yuru Shao shaoyuru at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:55:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for sending my report late. I was traveling last week so I didn’t make much progress.

My mentor and I had a hangout meeting and discussed my implementation of reportbug functionality. It turned out reusing too much of reportbug’s UI is not a good choice because that will make further maintenance more difficult. I started working on improving the UI I implemented before to get it more user friendly and easy to follow when submitting bug reports.It should be done in one or two days.

Next is to fully test all new features I have implemented to make sure new code is ready to be merged to Apport’s codebase.

Thanks,
Yuru