[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 11 Report : Integration of Debian with Android

Jivan Ghadage jivanghadage at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 05:00:12 UTC 2015

This week I worked on dynamic profile creation,
it took some time as I was conofused regarding addition
of post start script and pre start script. After discussion
with mentor the issues is resolved and I have added it
to /etc/rc.local so where the debian will start these script
will get executed.

I spent some time on finding the issues related to Android L
as debian installation is facing some issues on Android 5.0

--
Jivan .