[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 12 Report : Integration of Debian with Android

Jivan Ghadage jivanghadage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:21:54 UTC 2015

This week I worked on adding xorg server application button to menu.
We are using this application to access the remote desktop of debian
installed using lildebi. The user can opt to install the rdp package while
installing the lildebi itself, user can access any of the desktop installed
over debian via this application.

Working on the issues related to android L as currently debian installation
via lildebi on Android L is facing some problems.

--
Jivan .