[Soc-coordination] Regarding Google summer of code 2015

Abhilash Mhaisne abhilashmhaisne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:03:11 UTC 2015

Sir / Madam,
                   I am an engineering student, and GSoC aspirant. I want
to develop a free easy-to-use and voice recognition system, which would be
capable of judging even minor changes in accents, for debian systems. I can
hardly think of a better OS to implement such systems with much freedom,
than debian.
                   I wish to implement this system in python, making use of
the free CMU Sphinx system. I would love to do this under a mentor for GSoC
2015.

Regards!

Abhilash Mhaisne