[Soc-coordination] Debile weekly report (Week 8)

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:40:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

Last week I continued my work in test suite [1], increasing the code
coverage, my PR is not merged because I am having some problems with
findbugs installation in travis. I started to look around Infer Static
Analyzer [2] and how to add it as a new plugin. Infer is not packaged, but
exists a ITP bug [3], I discuss with the owner of the bug and have some
OCaml dependencies that aren't packaged too. So, I requested to join Debian
OCaml team to support me in this work (I am waiting for answer).

This week I intend to fix travis issue and merge my PR and finish the
packaging of Infer and your dependencies. If I have time I will start to
develop the Infer's plugin.

[1] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/32
[2] http://fbinfer.com/
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=789059