[Soc-coordination] Ninth report: Debsources as a Platform

Clément Schreiner clement at mux.me
Mon Jul 27 17:09:04 UTC 2015

this is the ninth weekly report on my Summer of Code project 'Debsources
as a Platform'.

(The absence of an eigth report is due to personal issues that my
mentors and gsoc admins are aware of.)

(Previous report:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2015-July/002618.html)

I've continued working on the tests. I haven't made a lot of progress
this week, but I am productive again and confident that the test suite
for the async updater will be finished in the next few days, and I that
I will be able to complete the remaining essential tasks of the updater
by the end of the week.

Clément