[Soc-coordination] Bootable Clang-Built Debian Weekly Report 9 (7.20 - 7.26)

Joseph Lee jesa7955 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:31:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

This week I succeeded to build binary of systemd, perl, apt by blocking
failed test and tested these binary pacakages with qemu. They worked at
booting. I also tested apt, it worked, too. But the attempt on kernel was
not very good.  The build of LLVMLinux project keeps failing and using
LLVMLinux's config directly can't build bootable kernel. I will talk with
my mentor about this and also keep on trying.

Now, only procps hasn't been built successfully (except glibc). I think I
can begin to test whether all packages I built can boot and write document
about it. I will start this work next week.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
Joseph