[Soc-coordination] GSOC 2015 Week 1: Coinstallable PHP versions

Murukesh Mohanan murukesh.mohanan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:17:50 UTC 2015

Hi,
I got unexpectedly entangled in a work project, and haven't been able to
spend much time on GSOC. So far, I have (and this includes the past few
weeks, sorry about that):

- set up a few containers (Debian Jessie, Ubuntu 15.04, 14.04) and a
reprepro repository on my PC for testing packages.
- peeked into the dh-python code
- brushed up on my Perl

I'll be on holiday for the next couple of weeks. However, I hope to inspect
dh-python, dh-ruby and PHP's build configuration options a bit more during
that time.

--
Murukesh Mohanan,
IIT Bombay,