[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 3: Move forward reproducible builds

marivalen marivalenm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:18:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

This week has been very slow for me because I was moving to a new place
and my partner was very sick so I had to take care of all of the work of
packing and moving. This is known by my mentor.

I have been working on packages which are marked as affected by
timestamps_in_documentation_generated_by_doxygen [1].

Patches were submitted for the following packages:

The following packages suffer from the $datetime placeholder being
included in a custom html footer:

- Package: irrlicht
https://bugs.debian.org/788336

- Package: hamlib
https://bugs.debian.org/788344

- Package: libgpiv
https://bugs.debian.org/788737

- Package: jacktrip
https://bugs.debian.org/788757

I reopened the bug for the following package:

- Package: brickos
https://bugs.debian.org/787984

I changed the issue for the following packages:

For 29 globus-* packages [3]

>From timestamps_in_documentation_generated_by_doxygen [1] to
timestamps_in_manpages_generated_by_doxygen [2]

Thank You,
akira

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds/TimestampsInDocumentationGeneratedByDoxygen
[2]https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds/TimestampsInManpagesGeneratedByDoxygen