[Soc-coordination] [Report][Week #5] Archive build with asan

Mohit Bhakkad mohit.bhakkad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:46:41 UTC 2015

This is report for work of week #5:

- This week we have tried our first archive rebuild on Amazon cloud.
- There are lots of packages failing, and we are able to recognize 121
  out of these as ASan related failures.
- Right now I am looking at a way to represent these in a categorized
  format, and will soon upload results of this build.
- These errors are compile time issues found by ASan, but as its a run
  time tool, I am hoping to get more ASan related errors while running
  the packages, which got build. I will start with this in coming week.

Regards,
Mohit.