[Soc-coordination] About GSoc 2015

Arun Jayan arunjayan32 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:31:20 UTC 2015

Hello Friends ,
                       This is Arun Jayan , 3rd Year  Computer Science and
Engineering , student from College of Engineering Poonjar , Kottayam ,India
.

                     Currently I am working on a opensource project called
MicroHOPE (Micro-controllers for Hobby Projects and Education) developed
by
IUAC New Delhi . I am Designing its IDE to program microhope development
boards . At present I am designing it's latest version in python using
PyQt4 . Previous version I designed is in debian's repository (sid section
)

For more info : microhope.org
www.expeyes.in/microhope
arunjayank.wordpress.com

I am intersted to participatein GSoC 2015 Please help me