[Soc-coordination] [GSoc] Apport for Debian

Aris Boutselis Arisbreezy at protonmail.ch
Sat Mar 7 15:24:45 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

My name is Aris Boutselis and i am very interested in contributing to the Debian project for GSoc 2015 and especially for the project, Apport for Debian, as i think it is essential .

Furthermore i am already working as System Administrator at my University , being pretty familiar with shell scripting and python,

if you want you can take a look at my github[1].

Also i would like to get some directives for this project , so i can start planning things .

[1]:https://github.com/Aris-Breezy

Cheers,

--

Aris Boutselis