[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015: Interest in input/Output Model for multiple simultaneous users project

casy azmon casyazmon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:49:30 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

   i am Akap Azmon Deh-Nji, a student of the University Institute of
technology Fotso Victor in Bandjoun, Cameroon. I am interested in
working on the Input/Output model for multiple simultaneous users
project for this year's GSoC. I have C/C++,R,Python and computer
networking skills. I had previously sent an email to the mentor for
more than a week now demonstrating my interest in this project and
still no response. I don't know if I'm late. But I will love to get
some resources associated to the project above. I am currently working
on my proposal and will share with the mentors to have their feedback.

Thanks for the assistance,

Regards,

Akap Azmon Deh-Nji