[Soc-coordination] Spatial computing environment; room modeling

Klee Dienes klee at debian.org
Sat Mar 21 18:20:52 UTC 2015

Good afternoon/evening!  I'm sorry you've had trouble contacting us
about your GSOC proposal.  I was under the impression that you were
already corresponding with Frank, but I must have missed a message
somewhere.  My apologies!

[ And with that, I notice you are writing me on IRC, so I will take
this conversation there. ]