[Soc-coordination] Update on GSOC 15 proposal

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue Mar 24 08:41:17 UTC 2015

Hi Harsh,

You need to find somebody who will act as a mentor for the project

You either need to contact one of the existing mentors who put their
name on a project or you need to contact other people in the Debian and
Python community and ask if anybody will be your mentor.

If you want to do Python and REST stuff then you could also look at the
project I am offering to mentor.

Regards,

Daniel