[Soc-coordination] Notice of Internet Intellectual Property--xpired

Abby Wang abby at y-gnetwork.cn
Thu May 14 15:26:28 UTC 2015

Dear Manager,
(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO,Thanks)
This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration in China. We received an application from Desheng ltd on May 14th, 2015. They want to register "xpired" as their internet keyword and China/Asia (CN/ASIA) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?.
Best Regards,
Abby Wang

General Manager
Anhui Office (Head Office)