[Soc-coordination] Your Account Has Been Limited

service@intl.paypal.com no-reply at ava.claimtheweb.com
Tue Jan 12 11:59:48 UTC 2016

Dear Dear customer,

We're sorry, but we cannot restore full access to your account until we receive additional information.

1. Click on this link:https://paypa.us-costumer.oline.home.geracaoalianca.com/6f21a3342829542/login?cmd=_signin&dispatch=f8e7bdd45fccf03dbafa5e95b&locale=en_bg
2. and log in to your account
4. Verify Your Account
5. First Name and last name
6.Street Address
7.All your credit card information

You will be protecting your paypal account
Case Number: PP-004-126-762-622
Sincerely,
Marco
PayPal
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
Copyright - 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal (Europe) S.a r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Societe en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349
PPID PP821 - f51963ad881c4