[Surfraw-devel] ehm...

Christian Surchi csurchi@debian.org
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 16:39:22 +0200

Forgive me but I forgot to join the list and I couldn't read your
discussion...

Moving to concrete things... what about last upload (made by Thomas)? I
like it, but I'd like to understand the reason for stranslate->translate
rename. Now there's a conflict with translate package and a bug filed in
BTS.

And then, did you carry on with "architecture" change discussion?

>From the point of view of upstream developmente, Julian Assange is busy
with his studies but he like there's interest and work on surfraw (it's
one of his fundamental program when he installs a machine) and so we can
go on with development too without doubts.

Last question... are all the interested people subscribed to the list?

thanks and bye :)
Christian