[Surfraw-devel] surfraw: last call for sarge

Christian Surchi csurchi@debian.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:42:16 +0200

Il mar, 2004-08-17 alle 00:54, Moritz Muehlenhoff ha scritto:
> I guess that's not much of a problem. If one has a look at all the deb*
> elvis one can really get the impression that it's native :-)

heheheh, right!

> We should at least push this to NetBSD and Gentoo, I'm not aware of
> other Unix distributions that ship surfraw.

Yes, but openbsd and mandrake too, and I remember other distros. So I
think we must have a way to push other distro to use new release, so we
have to "release"! :)

And then the new official web site with info, news, packages and so
on...

And I hope other distro will package surfraw!

> The list is open, I subscribed to jmm@informatik.uni-bremen.de and my
> mail from inutil.org came through.

Perfect, so in next uploads we can change maintainer address to the list
and use Uploaders for us.

> A homepage is a good idea, but I'm absolutely the wrong person for that...

And please do not ask me for a web page too! ;)

Do we have a volunteer for web site? heheh...

bye
Christian