[Surfraw-devel] po-debconf

Ian Beckwith ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 04:27:26 +0000

Hi all.

I've converted the debconf templates stuff to use po-debconf.

This apparently means that next upload the templates get automagically
sent to translators who will then file bugs with the translations in.
Neat.

templates.IN (the autoconf file) was causing problems with po-debconf,
so I've got rid of it. This just means that if we ever change the
location under debian of the elvi again, we have to manually change
debian/templates.

As that was the only thing under debian/ that used autoconf, I've
removed the autoconf/automake stuff from the debian directory.

I also changed links.IN to use relative symlinks, to shut up lintian.

I've just spotted bug #231939, about the swhois elvis being defunct.
As I've already removed it, I just added a (Closes: #231939) to the
changelog entry.

2.0-1 has entered testing, so if no-one spots any problems with my
changes, I think we should go for an upload of 2.0.1-1 soon.

Ian.

PS Don't forget we are back using the cvs HEAD, not the NAMESPACE
branch.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA