[Surfraw-devel] Three new elvis

Ian Beckwith ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:45:27 +0000

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:11:20AM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> I've commited them plus necessary changes to Makefile.[am|in], changelog
> etc. Please test them, after that there should be an upload to sid IMO.

Hi.

Couple of minor problems:

in ebay, the docs for -r were wrong (cut'n'paste error I suspect :)

also (in all three), you needed to quote the args to null ie:

if null "$w3_args"; then

Otherwise if you pass more than one search term, an error flashes up
before it invokes the browser.

I've fixed the above in CVS.

Other than that, everything looks fine, and we are ready for an upload
to unstable (hint, hint :)

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA