[Surfraw-devel] sarge looms once again

Kevin Kreamer kevin@kreamer.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:28:23 -0600

On Jan 18, 2004, at 05:27, Ian Beckwith wrote:

> Hi.
>
> It looks like the problems from the compromise are mostly sorted, and
> sarge is back on track for a release fairly soon. I'm worried surfraw
> won't make it in in time.
>
> If the DDs are too busy to upload, is it worth me trying to NMU?
> As I'm not a DD, I'd need to find a sponsor.

My understanding is that the code in CVS is ready to upload, and all we
need is a willing DD to actually do the upload.  So if you can find a
sponsor, perhaps you can just convince them to join this mailing list,
add themselves to the Uploaders field, and generally become a surfraw
developer.

Thanks,
Kevin