[Surfraw-devel] new release!

Christian Surchi csurchi@debian.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:03:23 +0100

--=-p3/QMkcO1c0OgWVGXAnY

Thanks for your work, and thanks to Thomas for the upload too.=20

I hope that, after or before, I will be able to contribute concretely to
code and packaging too.=20

Update about spreading new surfraw development: I wroto to Julian
Assange just to inform him about new release and then I asked about
sourceforge project and old tarball (see freshmeat for example), so we
can change this situation soon.

Can we release files on alioth too? tarball for example, so we can
distribute new release for other distributions packaging...=20

Thanks! :)
Christian

--=-p3/QMkcO1c0OgWVGXAnY

--=-p3/QMkcO1c0OgWVGXAnY--