[Surfraw-devel] current status

Ian Beckwith ianb at nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 13 04:59:49 CEST 2006

Hi all.

Thanks to Moritz, 2.1.5 is now in unstable and should make it in time for etch.

The opensearch patches didn't make it in in case the extra
dependencies held up the transition to etch. As the freeze is now
delayed, maybe we can sneak an extra upload in once 2.1.5 has made it to etch.

I've just made a commit that makes the changelog match reality, and
adds a new elvi, codesearch, for searching google codesearch.

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA