[Surfraw-devel] CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLIE PROMO georgeharris20006 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 11:31:52 CET 2007

The National Lottery
12 President Road,
P.O Box 1291
United Kingdom.
Ref: XYL/26510460036/06
Batch: 16/00318/IPD

                           CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Dear lucky winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#1021) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
online Sweepstakes International program held onJanuary 4th 2007. Your
e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: 564756125451016 with Serial
number 5367/06 drew the lucky numbers:

01 - 15 - 23 - 30 - 45 - 49 (33 Bonus Ball)

Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e match 5.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £598,416,00
(Five hundred and ninty eight thousand, Four hundred and sixteen pounds
sterling) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460036/06.

This is from a cash prize of £2,393,664(Two million,Three hundred and
ninty three thousand,Six hundred and sixty four pounds sterling).Shared
amongst the (4) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.
All Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn
from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts
of
Africa, and North & South America as part of our international
promotions programme conducted twice weekly to encourage prospective
overseas
entries. The internet emailing ideal was used, since most people are
not
able to purchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope with part of
your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery
jackpots.

This promotion takes place Twice weekly (Wednesdays and Saturday). The
idea of this promotion is that within ten years from now, there will be
notable richness amongst many unusual people around the world. This
will give many people the opportunity to get their lives to a stage
where
they had always wanted. Kindly note that you will only be chosen in
this online email promotions once, which means that subsequent weekly
winnings will not get to you again, so its your choice to spend the
funds
wisely on something that will last you a long time. And please do not
border following up this email, if you have benefited from this
donation
in previous years.

Note: That your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In
view of this, your £598,416,00 (Five hundred and ninty eight thousand,
Four hundred and sixteen pounds sterling) will be released to you by
our
payment office in UK.

Our Fudiciary agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate
the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
reasons,Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of
confidentiality,
and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they
so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems
associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary
measure to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Any
lottery double claim dedected by our monitoring committee will lead to
the Uk
national lottery cacelling the winnings. making a loss for both the
real winner, and the fake (intended) claimer.

For claims of prize win,you will have to visit our office here in
LONDON.For winners who cannot make it over to the UK in person to claim
prize win,you will have to reply back to us so we can arrange for an
alternative immediately so you can claim your prize win money as soon
as
possible before forfeiture date.
Below you will find a Documentation Form, requesting your required
particulars. You are to immediately fill the form and return as soon as
possible to the fudiciary agent.

          UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DOCUMENTATION FORM.

FULL NAMES:_________________
ADDRESS: ___________________
CITY:_________________________
STATE:______________________
COUNTRY____________________
SEX:_______________
AGE:__________________
MARITAL STATUS:_________________
OCCUPATION:________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER________________
E-MAIL ADDRESS:___________________
TICKET NUMBER:___________________
SERIAL NUMBER:__________________
AMOUNT WON:____________________
NATIONALITY______________________

                                          REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Do contact our fudiciary
Agent: Mr. Edward Ferdinard
Email: claimsdepart7 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +447024032281
( Time To Call 9.00 AM - 4.00 PM )

Once again congratulations...

Cordially,
Sir. George Harris Online Co-ordinator
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International
Program.

You must be 16 or above to play or claim prize

                            Copyright 1994-2006 The UK National Lottery
Inc.
                              All rights reserved. Terms of Service -
Guideline
                                            77635 476378 255667460