[Surfraw-devel] Good day......God Bless!!

Mrs. Mary-Ann Swanson maryannswanson22 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 03:44:28 UTC 2007

God Bless,

My name is Mrs. Mary-Ann Swanson ,
I am 59 years old, I am a dying woman
who have decided to donate what I have
to you/ churches / motherless babies / less privileged
/widows.

I was diagnosed for cancer
for about 2 years ago. I have been touched
by God to donate from what I have inherited
from my late husband to you for the good
work of God. I have asked God to forgive
me and believe he has because he is a
merciful God. I will be going in for an operation
later today.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of 5.5 million)
to you for the good work of the lord, and also to
help the motherless and less privilege and also for
the assistance of the widows. At the moment
I cannot take any telephone calls right now
due to the fact that my relatives (They had
squandered the funds i gave them for this
purpose before)are around me and my health
status. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer
is aware. I wish you all the best and may the good
Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the
Funds judiciously and always extend the good work
to others. Contact my lawyer with this

Email  Name: Peter James Wallace.

      Email: wpeterjames at yahoo.de

Tell him that I have WILLED (5.5million) to you
by quoting my personal reference number

Jlk/Wds/95773/50015/GwrI/3196us/uk

and I have also notified him that
I am WILLING that amount to you for a good, effective
and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have
been directed to do this.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,
Mary-Ann Swanson